Pages

Monday, August 10, 2015

Weird Snacks I Made in College

Fudge Shop cookies dipped in Salsa Con Queso.
     - Sounds gross, right? Wrong. It's super tasty. You have that salty/sweet thing going on. So good!

Hot Pepper and Onion relish cream cheese dip on toast.
     - Real easy: One brick of cream cheese, one jar of Sweet and Hot Pepper and Onion relish, Dickinsons. You can either cut the heat by spreading on top of another layer of cream cheese (on your toast, bagel, english muffin, whatever. Or spread it by itself.

Swedish fish dipped in nutella.
      -Self explanatory. Yum.

Bacon and feta cheese on triskets.
      -Your basic salty and savory snack. You can make the bacon in the microwave.

Feta and jam on crackers.
     -I like to use apricot. Oooooh yeah, it's delicious.



Most of these I still like to make, usually paired with some tea. Try them yourselves!

Keep It Tasty!


1 comment:

  1. Currently in college, and I've done my fair chair of experiments XD Your mention of the feta and jam on crackers actually reminds me of my favorite snack: peanut (or almond) butter and jelly on crackers (Triscuits <3).

    One of my stranger but delicious concoctions (I'm still surprised it's so wonderful; I didn't know how it would turn out, honestly) is Swiss Miss hot cocoa made with coffee instead of water. Admittedly not as strange as some of yours (I mean, you're right, though: broke college students be broke and will eat the walls otherwise), but still awesome.

    Such a fun post. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete